What can I do for you?
At Will Cooper Physio I offer a predominantly ‘hands on’ approach to injuries alongside exercise prescription, postural advice and activity modification to achieve great results with my clients. Whether it be a specific injury or just sports massage to complement your training and improve your performance, please get in touch via the contact page.
Treatment techniques offered Include:
- Osteopathic Manipulation (spinal & peripheral joints)
- Deep soft tissue massage/manipulation
- Podiatric Biomechanical Assessment (& provision of orthotics)
- Tailored strength and conditioning programs (for rehabilitation)
- Postural advice/activity modification
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- General aches and pains
- Muscle fatigue & Tightness
- Sports Injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Post-operative rehabilitation
Initial Assessment: £50
Treatment (30 minutes): £35
Treatment (60 minutes): £60
Please Note - Assessment and/or treatment of multiple areas will require more time and will be charged accordingly. This will be discussed at or prior to the initial consultation.